Saturday, September 24, 2011

If only I could just...

CRAFT! All day.

I rewarded myself with about 10 minutes of browsing Pinterest (the DIY section) after finishing an online test and I feel like my head is going to explode. Pure torture, looking at all these amazing ideas but knowing I don't have the time, money or house to do all (or really any) of these things.

I wish I could be majoring in "craft making" at EAC right now, instead of all these classes I am taking instead. Is that... weird? Maybe--but it would be a dream come true.

I really do love this. I'm already planning how I will stay up late next week to finish school work faster to make time to do this with Zoe. Perfect playroom wall art.

Halloween wreath that glows in the dark, thanks to "Glow in the Dark ModPodge". Awesome.

I wish I had a nice house to be able to put this up and not seem crazy.

Amazing idea. Melt broken crayons down and put inside an empty glue stick. A huge crayon that can be pushed up as it becomes smaller. 

Can't decide if I like this one better or not.

Made from toilet paper rolls! Very fun.

Cute!!
Who wants to do my homework and donate to the "Carly Craft Fund"!?! Oh and maybe babysit while I work too. ;)

1 comment:

  1. ME, ME, chose ME!! Although I would really love to do all those crafts right now myself. But I would feel kind of silly doing them with no kids to do them with or for.
    So, instead, I'll donate to the fund, watch your kids, AND do your homework so you can do the crafts on my behalf ;)

    ReplyDelete