Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012!

I 100% forgot I even had a blog until just a few days ago. We have had a very eventful month, finishing up our semester, flying out to Connecticut for a week, coming home and celebrating Christmas, going to Tucson for a few days, then coming back home and celebrating Landon's birthday, getting Zoe back in her preschool routine, and preparing for the start of Pat's and my semester (my last one at EAC! :D :D :D :D).

Whenever I see other blogs, I imagine writing funny, creative, picture filled posts a few times a week and having readers that are excited to visit my blog. This little vision of mine will have to be put off for at least another 5 months, while I dive into school work and chasing my two sweet, busy kids around. I will post again soon though! The only plus side (as far as my blog goes) about being back in school is that I spend much more time sitting at the computer, and I welcome interruptions/breaks. Writing a quick entry is the perfect break from school work. Of course, this post would not be complete without a picture... or a few.

Preschool Christmas program.

Riding her Christmas gift from Nana and Papa through beautiful Oro Valley.

Unwrapping presents.

2 comments:

  1. Yea!! Finally a new post! ;) My favorite picture is the 2nd one with Landon's serious man face and topless little body. Love all the pictures though. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carly!! I gave you a blog award on my blog: http://infertility-and-me.blogspot.com/2012/05/one-lovely-blog-my-very-first-award.html. Thanks for being such a good friend!!

    ReplyDelete