Sunday, December 4, 2011

Super Boy and Rainbow Girl

Life has just been moving right along. We have just over a week until we head to Phoenix to board a plane to Connecticut. I wish I would have been just a LITTLE smarter when I bought the tickets for our trip. For some crazy reason I bought tickets for the day after our finals week starts, because I knew that Pat's last final was on the night of the 12th, so that we could catch a plane the morning of the 13th. What I didn't consider was the fact that all 6 of my online classes would be "opening" their finals to us on the 12th. Meaning I will have one day to take all of my finals, while being a mom and packing and then driving to Phoenix at about 9pm that night. I am praying I can accomplish all of this as smoothly as possible!

Zoe went to her BFF's birthday party yesterday, which she has been waiting for all month long. And what a birthday party it was!


Landon has been so fun to watch lately. He's starting to mimic all kinds of words and sounds, and has been saying, "bye-bye", obviously "ma-ma" and "da-da", "wha!?" (aka: what!?) along with a few others, and is a great little walker now, but still prefers to crawl. So exciting to watch both of our kids learn and grow every day!


2 comments:

  1. Oh heavens, that picture of Landon just made my day!! He's so serious in his little mask and cape.

    Hope all goes well in the next week. You'll do fine, I'm sure of it! You somehow always seem to get it all done. Let me know if I can help in any way from thousands of miles away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super heroes take their work seriously!!!

    ReplyDelete