Monday, May 2, 2011

The semester is coming to an end, hooray! As excited as I am for classes to be over, I'm dreading it too. The semester ending means Pat's job coming to an end, my internship closer to starting, Pat and I frantically continuing our job search, me being away from my two kiddies for looong stretches of time. I think I will be more excited for the summer to end than I am for this semester to end.

I have been working on this for awhile now (mostly in my mind) and I finally finished them this weekend.


Grr, I wish I were better at picture taking!

But I'm pretty pleased with how these came out. They are just painted onto canvases and a little more simple/plain than I had originally planned, but they were really fun for me to do and they satisfied my craving for a nice, messy painting project.

Oh, and I love Landon's puffs of hair that just keep getting poofier and puffier.

2 comments: