Saturday, June 18, 2011

Little buddies

These summer weeks are just flying by. Can't believe July is just a few short weeks away! While we didn't do anything too major this past week, we kept very busy with lots of little stuff. Last friday we headed to Tucson in the morning to visit one of my high school friends that was in town for the weekend and were also lucky enough to be around for my sweet little niece's 5th birthday. While it was a nice weekend, our visits to Tucson always seem to go too quickly.

It has been so fun for me to watch Zoe and Landon's relationship grow and change. They are just the cutest little BFFs. Zoe loves to climb into Landon's crib in the mornings and they just sing, play, read books and laugh together until I just can't take it anymore and have to open the door and peak. 

After one of Landon's naps.


Pat took Zoe shooting this morning. I was a little nervous the whole time they were gone, but I know she was in good hands, and Pat's friend took his 3 little boys too. Zoe woke up this morning ssoooo excited to go out with Daddy and the big kids. She picked out her own "Jesse" outfit (playing inside=princess, playing outside=Jesse) and was all ready to go!


Happy early Father's day to all those great Dads out there! Did I mention how excited I am for tomorrow!? I can't wait to spoil my handsome hubby and celebrate how much we love him. I'm really excited about something the kids and I made for him, so I'll try and take lots of pictures tomorrow so I can show it off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment