Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BA-BOO!

Excuse the silly title, but I've heard that phrase about a gazillion times today and it keeps replaying over and over and over in my head... you'll see why soon. :)

I have to post these pictures for my mom:



These muffins were delicious. And oh, so pretty! Four of my favorite things, combined into one: bacon, eggs, cheese and carbs. ;) Yum!

This afternoon between my classes, Zoe and I tackled a little project that I've been wanting to do with her for awhile now. I bought this cute lamp for her room a month or two ago (due to there being NO ceiling lights in any of the bedrooms in our new place). I think you can see it in a picture in a previous post. The lamp shade has little 'pockets' for photos or artwork. Zoe LOVES to paint with a paint brush--the paintings usually end up as a big glob of brownish gray paint, due to how much she enjoys mixing all the colors together.

So instead of pulling out the paint brushes, I had her help me find some 'stamps' from around the house:

(a clothespin, cookie cutter and straw)

And she made these:


I'm pretty proud of her and how great they came out. :) Of course I forgot to snap a photo of the finished project.

Now just one final thing before the finale! Zoe received a box in the mail yesterday from Aunt Bridget. You would have thought Zoe had gone shopping and picked this little gift out for herself. And I can guarantee she will be living in this for the next 2 years, straight. Introducing Princess Zoe!


This picture was taken at about 6:15 this morning. I was awoken to some Cinderella frill tickling my face as Zoe asked for me to help her change out of her pajamas and into her princess dress. As you will see soon, she's wearing the dress in the video I'm about to post, which was taken at 7pm. She changed out of the dress for about an hour today, just long enough for us to run an errand. The second we stepped in the door she ran for the dress.

Now, the video. I'm so glad I caught this moment on camera. Landon and Zoe are so crazy about eachother and I just love it. He sees her and his arms and legs start flying all over the place with a huge grin on his face. Zoe gets so excited about every little "coo" he makes and just thinks he's the cutest thing. Hope you enjoy this even half as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a productive day for you. Those muffins look yummy! Cute art project. And that video is soooo funny I can't wait to show the kids tomorrow. Its like he can't help laughing when she does it. Even though he wants it to stop- he keeps laughing. So adorable! I am glad we could see him giggling.

    ReplyDelete