Monday, April 18, 2011

Here we go again!

I have really missed blogging lately. I enjoyed using my old blog to keep family in Arizona updated on our life while we were living in Connecticut, but then as soon as we moved I stopped posting. After a trip back to CT this past month and realizing how terrible I am at sending pictures and exciting news to them, and how fun it is for me to read friend's blogs, I decided to jump back on the band wagon.

Things have been pretty crazy here lately. To the point that I am feeling guilty for sitting down at the computer to write this post up.

About a month ago, we moved into our new apartment. Before we could unpack any boxes, we had to pack suitcases for our spring break trip to visit family in Connecticut. We returned from those 10 days to our boxed up apartment, and although we have been back for 3 weeks now, I still don't feel like much has been accomplished. Two of the three weekends have been spent in Tucson (the first weekend, my sister was on break between semesters and hadn't met her newest nephew yet. And the second weekend was our 5k!)

Here we are, post-race!
Both kids are asleep right now, and Pat is at work. As much as I would love to sit at the computer for another 20 minutes, I guess I should go take advantage of my free hands and get some more unpacking done. But not before I give a quick glimpse of the progress we've made so far:

Here is the craziest room. The playroom. Notice the cute little gal under the blanket, asleep on the futon. Maybe someday, when the rest of the apartment is clean, I can concentrate on keeping this room somewhat tidy.


And now, the only 100% unpacked room. Zoe's (and what will  soon be Landon's) room.

1 comment: