Thursday, April 21, 2011

A few Connecticut pictures

I know this trip was close to a month ago. Better late than never. Right!?

Just arriving to the Maritime Aquarium. One of our favorite places to visit.

Posing with the jelly fish.

Happy to be out of the stroller!

Doing a little 'fishing'.

This picture makes me laugh. My little fisherman.

Our favorite part. Zoe can climb through this little tunnel, and pop up in this bubble so that she's right in the middle of a meerkat habitat. 

And now... the snow! Zoe asked every day we were there if it was going to snow. So as grumpy as I was about the few inches of snow that came down, it was fun to see how much she loved it.

All bundled up.

Attempting a snow angel.

Our masterpiece!

1 comment:

  1. That fisherman picture is adorable!!
    As you can now see, I'm stalking your blog from day one. I forgot the link so I'm starting over :)

    ReplyDelete