Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter!

We had such a fun Easter sunday. Every year just gets more and more exciting as Zoe gets older and able to do more. I dread the day that I have 2 grumpy teenagers that don't want to do any of the fun things I look so forward to. But until then...

The Easter Bunny left a trail of paper eggs for Zoe to follow when she woke up to find her basket





Little dude slept through the whole thing!


Zoe had so much fun decorating Easter eggs last year. But as for me--not so much. It was more work and mess than it should have been. This year we decided to try something a little different, and I'm so glad we did. Zoe still got to help with the dying part, but we spent a good hour decorating the dyed eggs and had so much fun laughing at the fun things we came up with.





Hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter sunday!


1 comment:

  1. So fun! Congrats on your new bloggy! Cant wait to see you guys next week.

    ReplyDelete