Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A little this, a little that

I am hopefully importing pictures from my camera right now. Hopefully. So while I wait for that, I'll update on the past few days.

Yesterday was my birthday, and I got to spend the majority of the day (minus one 3 hour class) with my three favorite people. After my class (which ended at 6pm), we went to a mexican restaurant in town that I've been wanting to try, and ended the day with some delicious cake. I was very impressed. There was no cake when I left for class, but a few hours later when I got out, there were finger painted birthday pictures from both kids (I guess you could say Landon's was 'foot painted') and Pat had somehow found the time to bake the cake.


This afternoon, while Pat was at work, I decided I wanted to make these to go with our dinner, but of course we didn't have enough potatoes. Since we were car-less (Pat took the car to work), we ventured out on our first walk to the grocery store. Zoe and I have been talking about doing this for awhile now. Basha's is super close, but I guess I was just nervous about getting both kids and the huge double stroller down the stairs, and around the crowded store. BUT--it went really well. Phew!


Before I start posting a few of the pictures that are hopefully done importing, I have to brag about my kids. Landon has started rolling over like crazy. I'm just loving this age, and all the fun things that start happening and changing every day. 

Enjoying a little tummy time.

Starting to get grumpy.

TAH-DAH!!

And here's my beautiful little gal. As I was doing my hair yesterday, she wanted her hair curled. And I just couldn't resist.

I can't help but think that she was channeling her inner Farrah Fawcett.

I changed my mind about going through all the pictures on my camera right now. Zoe is done with her 'quiet time' and Landon is starting to wake up from his nap. I will try to find a spare moment tonight to post pictures from our Connecticut trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment